This is the most interesting (which in this case also means the most frightening) article I have read lately on the topic of the global surveillance/spying network that has come to public attention due to Edward Snowden, the fugitive whistleblower now taking refuge in Hong Kong. Wayne Madsen, the article’s author, makes a compelling case […]
Tag Archives: Australia
Comments are now open to all!
- Trump Wading Deeper into the Swamp He Promised to Drain December 2, 2016
- Lies, Fake News and War Mongering November 29, 2016
- Ukraine Leads the Way November 22, 2016
- Searching for Gold November 18, 2016
- American Presidential Election 2016: He and She November 5, 2016
- Veterans Forced to Repay Signing Bonuses…While Billions in Aid Continues Flowing to Israel October 27, 2016
- Free Bacon Hate Crime October 22, 2016
- Philanthropy That Kills October 8, 2016
- Do Hypocrites Know No Shame October 7, 2016
- “Racial Defamation” and Holocaust™ “Denial”– Lucrative Accusations October 6, 2016
- Dresden Bombing: Britain’s Forgotten War Crime of WWII February 15, 2013
- Jewish Hatred to the Fore January 10, 2013
- Support the State for Jews! August 20, 2012
- Spielberg’s Big Lie November 15, 2012
- A Brief History of Khazars in the ‘Goldene Medin’ March 10, 2013
- Jewish Gay Atheist on a Roll July 4, 2013
- Weekly Rogues’ Gallery October 29, 2012
- Jane Harmon: Influence Peddling in the US Government November 11, 2012
- The Zimmerman — Treyvor Case: Opposing Views July 20, 2013
- Orthodox Jews Protest Against Israel in NYC June 14, 2013
- David Blomstrom: Great article/website! You may be interested in my...
- GUZE SPITERI: COMEING FROM THE MOST BOMBED SEMETIC COUNTRY ON EA...
- LeseMajeste: '88' is also slang for 'Heil Hitler.' Such ...
- Ariadna Theokopoulos: Hugely impressive work, Richard. I loved your book...
- LeseMajeste: So, Das Computer thinks it knows better than us Ch...
- Ariadna Theokopoulos: Of course they are, Richard and it is the right en...
- Richard Edmondson: They seem to be inordinately fond of Starbucks. Sl...
- 3bancan: News loosely related to this topic: On Sunday The ...
- 3bancan: How can the US be so antisemitic?! To spy on its b...
- LeseMajeste: I fear it is much, much worse than just a swastika...
America American Studies Association anti-Israel protests Apartheid Australia BDS Boycott Israel Christianity Christian Zionism Corruption of the West Dr. Mads Gilbert Europe Facebook Gaza geoengineering George Galloway Germany Hezbollah holocaust reparations ISIS Israel and 9/11 Israeli settlements Israeli settlers Jewish tribalism Jewish values Judaism justice Lebanon NATO Netanyahu Obama Palestine Poetry Police State Pope Francis Price tag attacks Purim Russia Sanders Syrian conflict The media The Talmud Ukraine US Zionist intimidation
ISRAEL BOMBS BABIES: Bibi Pressure: Netanyahu slams UK students joining boycott https://t.co/Lv5HzkjC1B #gaza #palestine #israel #BDS
Abdelhaqq Al Merini: @Mossul_ @PolymatheSg Pays principaux du levant (Syrie-Palestine-Jordanie-Liban) et pour les informés en +: Sinaï+partie de l'anatolie
Lina Jamsari: Selamat Hari Palestine. Semoga mereka sentiasa di bawah lindungan Allah. Aminn
Ynetnews: Magazine: The Jews and the Chinese: A connection between ‘the world’s most ancient people’ https://t.co/8WMi8PWJfe https://t.co/8nUMdcXACv
Ynetnews: Vatican and Rome Jewish community host menorah exhibition https://t.co/qInfVvKYb4 https://t.co/0SPGJRvNGz
Ynetnews: Outcry over nursing home abuse scandal grows https://t.co/NIaZhbcDTW https://t.co/RHhFMAe4RB